• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Stealth Black??

CrappieBart

I have a question, does anyone have a stealth black Polaris, I am debating between black and blue, but a buddy of mine said dont get black because they show every scratch and brush mark. He said a dealer told him that dealers have a hard time selling the black one. I think the black looks awesome, but I don't want to buy it if it marks up so easily. Does anyone have any thoughts or experiences with the stealth black. They do have a different texture then the other colors and it feels like it would be pretty scratch resistant??

Thanks for any input.

I would get black, but I think the scrathes will more less be scuff marks and will look DULL, adds charactor though. I the part about scratch and then looks white, like the guy said above me molded black will not show as white. it's not painted. Black would be awsome, just might appear a little dull after a while

I would have bought black when I got my kawasaki, the only downfall was that the black kawasaki had red tubing for racks which looked terrible! The best black ATV I have seen is the new Arctic Cat with black paint with pearl in the paint. Ride it in the sun and the pearl coat really stands out!! Looks pretty sweet! Just not a big cat fan.

I would have bought black when I got my kawasaki, the only downfall was that the black kawasaki had red tubing for racks which looked terrible! The best black ATV I have seen is the new Arctic Cat with black paint with pearl in the paint. Ride it in the sun and the pearl coat really stands out!! Looks pretty sweet! Just not a big cat fan.

Can am has some pretty sharp looking blacks on the renegade and the outlander now

Originally Posted By: gr8icefishinmind

Can am has some pretty sharp looking blacks on the renegade and the outlander now

I just saw a all black Can-Am tonight it was pretty sweet.

Black with black rims. It looks even better with the Mattracks.

As for scratches? it's an ATV.

It does clean up nice though.

Dan

P7140409.jpg

P7140414.jpg

How do you Polaris guys keep your feet on the running boards? looks like nothing there, my old 500 sportsman, I believe had a little something, but when Ice fishing I remeber it was awful. Almost forgot about the old girl till I seen this pic... Nice looking mahine non the less!!!!!

Originally Posted By: huntmup
Black with black rims. It looks even better with the Mattracks.

As for scratches? it's an ATV.

It does clean up nice though.

Dan

P7140409.jpg

P7140414.jpg

How do you Polaris guys keep your feet on the running boards? looks like nothing there, my old 500 sportsman, I believe had a little something, but when Ice fishing I remeber it was awful. Almost forgot about the old girl till I seen this pic... Nice looking mahine non the less!!!!!

Running boards are 17" long and 7" wide on my 2008 SP800. No problem with size 11 boots.

Dan