• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

O'riley auto show

mrfish1991

I went to the car show today that was at the river center and i saw something that i thought was really cool. Of course there were the tricked out street cars, and the cars i wanted to hotwire and drive off with (i would never do that though)... There was something that topped all of that in my book.

There was a man in the side room that had a custom hot rod that he was letting people sign. He was not letting just anybody sign it though. The only people he was letting sign it were people who had done time in the armed services.

This car was not a rat rod either. This car had some serious work that had gone into it. It was military themed with the olive drab paint and all that jazz. I thought that the car dedicated to military personel was an amazingly creative and over all awsome way to show appreciation for the men and women that fight to protect our country.

I have no military service, nor do i plan to enlist, but i do honor those who have served to keep our country safe, and all those that did not make it home.

I just want to say thankyou to the car owner for honoring our service personel and thankyou to everyone who has ever served in our armed forces. You will always be in my thoghts and prayers