• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Vex comeing out with a new line?

KG243

I heave heard this from 2 shops in my area also, don't know what the change is, more power? also one sales guy said the FL-8 was being dropped.Don't know for sure,just what I heard.I just bought a FL20 ultrapak this year so they will probably change now.

I heave heard this from 2 shops in my area also, don't know what the change is, more power? also one sales guy said the FL-8 was being dropped.Don't know for sure,just what I heard.I just bought a FL20 ultrapak this year so they will probably change now.

A salesman from Scheels told me that they were dropping the FL8 last year. I could not believe that they would do that. I called Corey from Vex right away asking him what's up and he told me that he wanted the name of the salesman that told me that and the store I was in. I offered to hand the phone to him, but he wouldn't go for it. What Corey told me was, "Why would we drop a product that has got us to where we are today?" Personally, I doubt that they are going to drop the FL8, but they may add a couple more units to their line. I will see if I can get any info tomorrow.

Just got off the phone and no they are not coming out with anything as of yet. They are planning on keeping all the units in their product line. They have tested the "more power" theory and they don't want to take that route. The more power means different head units and different transducers. Doing this will only cause confusion for the customer. As of right now, their products are interchangeable with the exception of the FL12 and FL20 needing different power supplies. Other than that, they have all of their transducers to work for every unit. They were also swamped during January causing them to be out of FL18s and FL20 until next season. There is a waiting list however for reconditioned units.