Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smeese

Cold front is coming.

5 posts in this topic

Tonight is the night to catch (I hope) Whos going out and where? I think I am gonna hit German.

I've been waiting for this cold front,a long time.It should finish putting walkable ice on the lakes here in NW Kansas.Can't wait. grin

It's 42 in NE IA right now but winchills to -25 are predicted tonight.Wish I had time to get out this morning as it sounds wicked for the next couple of days but it should add a few more inches of ice this week.

Last night was sure a bust for me. I was all pumped up for fishen a little honey hole I had yet to hit and it was not good. I thought with a blizzard moving in I would have some good fishen, not so. Oh well.

We fished the same lake Saturday and Sunday night in the Minneapolis area and Saturday was way better. Saturday you had to tease them on the vex but they would bite both sunnies and crappies in 30 feet of water. We caught and released too many to count. Sunday we only got a few to bite. On Sunday we left the house at 3:00 and the temp was 34 we got to the lake 30 minutes later and it was 22 degrees.