• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ultimate Fight Finale

jltimm

JT...What happened to that Junie Browning character? Did he get a second whuppin put on him?

I missed something along the line? He was beat up on then one of the other fellas said he was going to have the opportunity to fight again and I didn't catch that one?

The guy that beat Browning the first time wasn't very good, so I was wondering what happened the second time? I know Mir had no time for him.

The guy that beat Browning the first time fights tonight and he should get worked over handily by his opponent.

I missed out on some of the Browning Ultimate Fighter tv show. He looked like a totally different fighter tonight. Hopefully he keeps it up and becomes even better than what he showed tonight. He needed a coach to put him in his place, and get his attention that he was throwing away a golden oppurtunity. Goota go, Rumble is on!

blush Boy, can I call em or what? I was ragging on Browning as being an a$$hole fighter with a big mouth and limited abilities and he comes out, puts on a fighting clinic and shows an apologetic and humble side to himself.

He seemed like an entirely different individual all the way around...I have no problem with this version of Junie Browning, gotta give him his due, he sure earned it. He seems to have come a long way in a short period.

The guy that beat him? The Mexican fella that I said was one dimensional? Turns out the guy is a he11 of a fighter and whipped up on the guy I thought would work him over with little effort.

I know that both of those guys are FM readers, eek so I guess I better apologize to em, just in case I run into em in the bait shop, or out on the lake and they recognize the Grebe! grin