Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jordyn Kaufer

FINALLYY!!!!!!

11 posts in this topic

I finally am getting out to go ice fishing tommorrow!!

who else is in my boat(shack)?

Which is whose all hittin the ice for the first time this ice season?!

Ya, good luck little dude! grin

Catch fish and have fun!

pretty gusty out there today. May have to use the ice stakes so your sack doesn't blow acrss the lake eek

Good luck and let us know how you do.

Went out late last night after work, caught some fish but the wind made setting up miserable.

Fish with a buddy and be safe!!

well my bud and i went out on his gma's private lake and got SKUNkED... 8(

ha

we shouldve gone at night but tonite i have a hockey game vs binelde st margarets

i'm still waiting to say "finally". next weekend i'll be out on LOW though!! good luck!

Got out today for a while. Nothing too spectacular, but crappies were eatin' plastics. Didn't get any flags today, but will be out again 2morrow. Might switch it in search of some 'eyes.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

•   Well, like I said, I think it was fake news but it was still pretty darn good! I like a really tomatoey chili and this one was that.
    •   I like chili without beans but my wife likes them and this recipe called for beans so I went with it.   That's pretty close to what I just made but it looks darn good. I'll probably try this one next time!
    •   This has zero to do with the article I posted. I don't think you get it.   Another one that doesn't get it.
    •     So you're saying that statement isn't true?      
    •   Oh, I see now.   The Feds bowing out completely,  zero control, regulation and placing it in the hands of the citizens, effectively ending the war, will flip the script and it will correct itself.    Crime down, prisons emptied, addiction to new lows, family saved.   Stfu.   You have no idea or plans to swap in after decriminalizing. None. Nothing.        
    •     Do you have any evidence to back this statement up?   Because if you listen to Trump's rhetoric, the focus is clearly on illegal drugs coming across the border.  With a traditional militaristic approach.
    •     The double standard pertains more to whether you have the financial resources to go into treatment and avoid going to prison than to legal versus illegal.  If Rush didn't have the financial resources to hire a good lawyer, he would have gone to prison rather than to a treatment center - simple as that.  The federal government (via the taxpayers) funds prisons - they do not fund treatment centers.   Both are controlled substances, but the reality is the government doesn't do a very good job of controlling either one.  They are still dragging their feet on legalizing or even re-classifying marijuana, even though it is common knowledge their classification is a complete farce.   The legal opiate version is just as addicting, or possibly more addicting than the illegal version, and accounts for the largest percentage of drug overdose deaths today.   If there is a crackdown on prescription opioids, the data shows there will be an increase in illegal heroin use.  Florida is a prime example.   We know there are ways of treating addiction that do not involve prison sentences.     The War on Drugs going at it from the traditional/conventional federal perspective is a complete failure.   Those are the facts, but obviously none of that makes any difference to you, and you will continue to defend the status quo with no rational reason to do so.     Bobby nailed it when he said "syntax error on line 1"....              
    • And KIDNEY BEANS? HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!
  • Our Sponsors