• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Binoculars

I posted on your other post also. I have the Bushnell Trophy's in 8x42 and love them. They are the first pair of bino's that I have bought that were over $100 and have been very happy with them. I got them at Gander for $129. I would also recommend a harness to carry them with. The harness always keeps them on your chest and not swinging around.

I have a set of Nikon Monarch ATB in 10x42 they are by far the best set of optics I have owned. I also recommend a shoulder strap set for them. I use one for bow and gun, keeps the optics clear no matter the situation and they are always accessible.

well i bought Bushnell Powerviews 60 onsale for 50 first pair of binos ive ever boughten not to bad to for the money next time somethin a little more fancy i got the crooked horn straps too these should wrk ok for what i need em for glassin in montana and using them in goose blind