Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
JimBuck

Little Big Planet

Ok. I finally had a chance to open up and play LBP after purchasing it last week. This game is fantastic! I am a big fan of 3rd/1st person-shooters and went out on a limb with purchasing this one but boy was it worth it. Finally finished the "create" tutorials and will start making my own level tonight. The game can come off to some as a bit childish but the gameplay proves this impression all wrong. The advanced physics and graphics are incredibly well executed and don't seem childish after 5 minutes of playing. If your looking for something to switch up with a current favorite game...look no further than LBP.

Excellent game. I highly recommend it. It's supposed to be one of the best titles for PS3 to come out.