• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Chapter 54 Stocking French Lake

Muskiefool

This Friday at 2:00 pm anyone that wants to stop by the public landing and release a fish please stop by; once again this was not easy to accomplish but worth all the effort, these are larger fish for the most part with a few in the 20+ inch range.

Here's the pics I have from today It was nice to see new faces and some that I hadn't seen in awhile.

Many thanks to The Hugh Becker Trust Fund, MN DNR especially Marc in Waterville and Jack in New Ulm; Thank You for all your help.

Thanks also to Mr Steve Puchtel owner of McKensay Fish Co Thank You sir.

08-stock.jpg

08-stock1.jpg

08-stock10.jpg

08-stock11.jpg

08-stock2.jpg

08-stock3.jpg

08-stock4.jpg

08-stock5.jpg

08-stock6.jpg

08-stock7.jpg

08-stock8.jpg

08-stock9.jpg

I went... but was late... so basically I arrived when they were just finishing up... so sorry... no pictures... but at least I get to meet BigEye30...

On the other hand... I'll be hitting French tomorrow with BigEye30 all day... cant wait for it!!!!