• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

broadheads

rage2blade

I've been looking at some fixed broadheads and next year im going to either switch to the magnus snuffer SS or the G5 Striker. Im liking both of them i guess right now the only reason im leaning towards the magnus snuffer ss is because there is a lifetime replacement guarantee which i think is pretty nice. Anyone have experience with either of these blades?

i dont have experience with the snuffer ss but i do have experience with magnus stinger buzzcuts. I would highly recommend you to try these. Not only are they lethal but they fly the exact same as your field point. i have never had one problem with the magnus stingers and i have been using them for three years. let me know what you think!

Snuffer is the only head I will shoot. Lifetime replacement and I can sharpen them easily. They make HUGE holes and good bloodtrails as well. And if you miss, and hit a rock send it back and they will send you a new one. Kind of like the zippo lighter of the archry world.

The G5's are a good head as well. Same concept but a shorter head. I prefer the longer snuffter.

I have heard good reviews on both. I was thinking of switching to the magnus buzzcuts but i didnt want to spend the money and figured to just use what i have and wait till i shoot my first archery deer. I use the montec G5 and i am glad that i didnt buy those broadheads cause i love those montecs. They got the job done and i have yet to have a problem with them yet. I think they are as solid as a rock and easy to sharpen.