• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Pheasant Hunting Weekend of November 1 & 2

My son and I will be heading down to SW MN on Saturday morning, November 1st. Just wondering if anybody wants to get together and do a little pheasant hunting. We have a 2 year old Britt that loves to hunt. We like a party of 3-4. Anybody interested?

Hey mnuser, I am orignally from Norcross, I will be hunting this weekend (finally) The reports I have heard are not too good, it sounds like the numbers are way down. Also there is still a lot of the crops in and it has been raining for the last 18 hours so, it is hard to say how things will turn out. Shoot me your email and I can give you an update.

fishin58:

[email protected]

My family has some land about 2 miles from Norcross. It is along the Mustinka (sp) River.

I was down over opener. We saw a few birds but most were young. I was out in ND for five days and we saw a ton. I wish the drive was less and the license was good for the whole season.

Thanks. Keep me updated.

We would be glad to join you but our hunting group is going back to ND for the second part of our license this weekend. Perhaps later in the season? By the way, I live in the Brainerd-Baxter area so would be easy for travel.

ReelTimes,

Drop me an email sometime and we can run down for the day. We head down early in the morning and come back in the evening. It is just me, my 11 year old son and the hunt'in dog, Beau. Once it gets cold, the 11 year old bails on me.

Good luck this weekend in ND. Where in ND do you go?

Hey MNUser - I'm thinking about committing to hooking up with you, your son and your Britt if you're still planning on making the trip. It would be a 400 mile round trip for me and my Britt to meet up with you. We have a couple of spots close to home we've been hunting, but, we would like to head west or maybe even down south of Marshall while the weather is good and gas is reasonable. Let me know if you are still planning on making the trip.

Hey Wild Willie,

Nick and I are hooking up with another guy and his son on Saturday. We will be going done a few more times this Fall/Winter. Keep in touch and we will see what we can arrange.

I'm surprised how much response I got. I would love to make some other hunting friendships. It is always nice meeting new people.

JIM