• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

LARGE sleeper rentals

MNHawk

Does anyone know of an outfitter that has sleeper houses larger than 4 or 6 person? We are looking to get a group of guys up to URL this winter for a bachelor party and were hoping to find a place that fits 8 or 10.

I remember someone telling me an outfitter had a 12 person with a loft, that sounded like it would fit the bill perfectly, I just can't find anything online other than the standard 2, 4 or 6 man.

Thanks for your help!

Call Paul at Appeldoorn's Resort on Mille Lacs, he's putting a house on the ice this year that's just what you're looking for. I can't reall the exacts, but something in the 16x28 range.

He's doing this in response to requests like yours, so it should fit your needs!

Appeldoorn's Sunset Bay Resort

45401 Mille Lacs Parkway

Isle, MN 56342 · 320-676-8834

Yea, I've done some 3-4 nighters with 4 guys and the odor tends to be an issue by the last couple days. Multiply that by two or three and you've got a new Febreze commercial sick I suppose as long as there's one house big enough for everyone to sit around playing poker during the slow bite, two houses would suffice.

I would look at renting 2-4 houses, if you reserve them far enough in advance you may be able to get the resort to put them within short distance of each other for your event.

The big house on mille Laccs would be nice as maybe your could recruit some of the "local" talent from Fat Jacks in Bock for a private showing to make it a proper bachelor party.

We run some of the bigger houses in the biz with our six man sleepers coming in at 12'x24' six man sleeper houses. Bigger houses are getting harder to come by since the are hard to heat and move.

Most places will work with you if you need the houses close together.

If you consider Mille Lacs, call Paul at Appeldoorns AND John at Rocky Reef.

Rocky Reef Mille Lacs has 4-man houses which are designed to be linked together. I know they will link 2 houses together for 6 or 8 guys. Not sure about linking 3 houses if you have 10 to 12 guys.

CALL them and ask. It can't hurt.

one shack

abcdmed.jpg

Two shacks linked together

8x24ad.gif