• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

new bow prices

rage2blade

What do you think the price of a new 09 matthews will sell for at the bow shops? I know the DXT is around 750 right now give or take some change or atleast last time i looked. so will the new 09 sell for 850 or possibly more do you think? And will the DXT go down more once the 09 comes out. Im not only in the market for a matthews i will choose whatever feels best but when i shot the DXT this past august i sure wanted to fork out the money for it!

I hear you mrklean i figured it will be a grand plus a couple hundred by the time im done this year so i want to make it worth it and do it right.So Koonie i know you prolly wont or cant say what the new 09 bow for matthews is going to be so i wont even ask haha but can you tell me how much they will sell for? or have a good idea.

I agree bows are overpriced and you made a great point about them dropping in value compaired to a gun. I usually pic up a 2 or 3 year old bow for about half the price, then I will hunt with it until I get the itch to upgrade.

I really can't see the price of hunting bows going up much in the next few years. I HOPE! They are outrageous pricewise. If they go any higher I think they will be shooting themselves in the foot.