• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

wii online

How hard is it to play a game online (if its possible at all) and is there a decent "shooter game" to play online? (kind of like a halo etc) I got a wii about 6 months ago (said it was more for my son who's 4 but my wife knew I was full of [PoorWordUsage]) Never played any type of game online but looks like it would be fun. Have wireless at home and was able to get it to connect to go to the Wii store and pick up some older games. Any help would be great (I'm 35 and about as technoligically savy as my 4 yr old so anything in simple terms would be great)

Thanks

MarioKart Wii (if you can find it) is probably the most fun game I have ever played, and I got my gaming start on the Atari 2600, so I have been playing for awhile. The online play is what makes it so fun. Madden 09's online is kind of a pain- alot of disconnects. If COD5 is coming out, that might be right up there as far as fun- the COD games are a blast.