Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dave

Marcum VS560 Underwater Camera

15 posts in this topic

1004280jc6.jpg

Auto or Manual Panning (360 degree)

Viewing Direction Display

Temp Display

Depth Display

Remote Control

I just don't use it enough

Like New

$400

Dave

952-402-5860

Could you please send a picture to erik@eichmotor.com

Thanks

Erik

Yes, it is. Just added photo above, too.

How does it handle low light situations? How big is the screen, weight, and how much power does it use? What features do you really like, and what frustrates you with the unit? Thanks.

Handles low light situations, without the light on, just as well any other underwater camera that I've seen in the water. I do think it has better visibility with the light on than others since the light is above the camera lens.

The 560 has a 5" monitor. Weighs about 5 pounds, I would guess. My wife "organized" so, I'm searching for the manual crazy to find the exact weight (broken bathroom scale, too) and power use rating. The power use depends if the LED lights are on or off, too.

As far as features I like and don't like, I love using it when I used it. I just don't use it enough. I absolutely love the panning feature and directional display, however. The temperature display was nice to study when fishing as well.

GReat, thanks. The wife is "budgeting" so I will let you know what we decide by email.

I am going to the Ice show next week looking at them. If I don't get one there, I will email you for availability. Thanks