• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Cabinets for deer shack or garage, fridge

I have two wall and two base units from my kitchen that have been in the garage for a few years. They are dirty but should be in ok shape for a shack or garage. One base is a sink base and I have the top, but no sink.

I also have an old Kelvinator fridge that has been my crawler storage for years. As you might guess that is a might dirty also. The fridge will be heading to the dump soon (maybe even today) unless I get some interest.

Located in Cotton.

big_al at infionline dot net

Mudslinger-

The one larger base unit (turns out it is not a sink base) is actually two units (15" and 21") each with one door and drawer. I have the formica top for this one. The other base is 18" and 4 drawer. (no top)

The two uppers are 36w x 18h (two door) and 21w x 30h (one door).

You are the first in line Mudslinger, if you decline stfcatfish is next in line.

Big Al

well got them home and i only had one little problem.when i got just north of porkys i checked my mirrors and i could see a truck pulling over to the shoulder of the road and i could see the bigger cabinet sitting in the middle of the road all by itself.seems the ratchet strap should have been wrapped a little lower.it must have worked loose and the cabinet slid out the back of the trailer.so i pulled over restrapped and went back to see the damage.when i got there the cabinet was sitting off on the shoulder and the only thing wrong was a little road rash on the back of it you can't even tell from the front.at least nobody ran in to it,that wouldn't have been good.i just figured i would share my little adventure with you thanks again....Bruce

Sorry to hear about the problem. Good to know it only resulted in a little road rash. Probably the terrible rough township road that loosened things up.

Fridge is still available.