• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Sit and Spin.

Paul

I got out and took some shots on Sunday and had some great color in the sky. Then only to have the sun come back out, and a huge rainbow popped out about 10 minutes later. Weather was doing some nasty tricks on Sunday. Had a great burnt orange sunset going, and sudenly all the clouds left, a slight 30 second rain shower and a beautiful rainbow landed in my back yard, without a pot of Gold.

#1) Canon XTI with 100-400L, Bogen Tripod, 1/400 sec, 100mm, iso 400, F9.

103902216.jpg

#2.) Different Angle to get Crystal Suger Beet plant in the middle. F9, 1/640 sec, ISO 400, 260mm, 100-400L on Tripod.

103902217&exif=N.jpg

#3) I pulled into my Drive way 10 Minutes later and the clouds were gone and sun was out with this rainbow. I had my 100-400 on so I did not a get a very wide shot but a cool shot none the less I think.

103902214.jpg