Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
John Swanson

Ortonville ???

11 posts in this topic

Anyone been in this area latley, I have a farm out there and haven't been there yet this year (unpredicted surgery)..but wondering if there were any ducks around?

my dad and another friend lease a little bit of land near barry and thay have said that it is filled with ducks this year, but reports can always change quickly out in that part of the state

John,

Where's your farm? I'll be hunting out by Artichoke this weekend. I'm sure there's plenty to go around.

Ray,

I have a small chuck on the east and a large chunk on the west side of otrey lake....

Good luck to you out there this weekend, John. I've hunted around Otrey many a time.

We'll be hunting by Clinton, and hope all have a successful, and SAFE weekend of hunting. Most of all enjoy the time spent.

Folke

Hey how'd you guys do this weekend? Im from Clinton and now live and work for a farmer by Barry. We went out east of Clinton on saturday n sunday and got a total of 17.

Nice work. I may be going to Ortonville some time this fall. Hopefully I can find a way to get on some ducking water.

Looks like lots of productive water on the map.

Well we ended up with 26 total for sat. sun. Good mixed bag mallards,gadwalls,teal,woodies the usual opener ducks didn't really see many ducks but they were obviously around with the amount of gun shots I heard. Plus pheasants everywhere so ready for next weekend. All and all a pretty good opener!!