• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

trailcam

largemarge

Question

5 answers to this question

Just checked my new ScoutGuard 550 on Sunday for the first time...... SWEET! 132 - 10 sec videos, day and night, IR no flash really nice and at $199 a very nice unit! The only problem is ...... I need a bigger chip!! My 1 GB chip was full on Friday so I didn't get any footage from the last 48 hours.

You can program the length of video from 1 to 60 sec and the lapse between from seconds to one hour, up to 5 mp res really a very very good unit. Great stills with full flexibility and gets very nice reviews on battery life too. So far one week in the wood, 132 videos plus a few screwing around at home and over 2/3 battery remaining on 4 AA's.

Taking up 2 GB chips when I go this week!

Oh, so far only Does and fawns but boy do they look Yummy!

I have 2 moultrie 6.0 with ir and on board viewer. nice for checking when you go on stand. I also have 4 4.0 with flash. Work for me just remember what ever you get you going to want another. The more camera's better your able to determan where to set up and where not to there a great tool good luck.

thanks guys....i found a stealthcam I540 IR. seems to work ok so far.. set it up in my backyard for 2 hrs 2nt and whammo....5 pics. now if i only had a card reader. all htese gadgets around and nothing to look athem with. Hmmmmm. have to wait til 2morrow.