Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
scsavre

Where to get new kennel and house.

3 posts in this topic

I just got a new lab pup. i am wondering where to get a nice sized yard kennel 10X10 6 feet high- or whatever the right size is? I am also looking for a dog house. the dog will have a doggy door that allows here to pass through the garage to the out side kennel. where should i look for the outdoor kennel?

thanks scott.

I have a 5X15 kennel and a homemade dog house for her. I made the dog house big enough so I can put a divider down the middle, so there is a back room so she can get out of the wind and cold. It seems to work pretty good.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• I'm getting pretty far ahead of myself, but I'm beginning to wonder if another trailer ramp spring would be the way to go for raising the back bunk.  I've never used one before, but I'm sure you can set the tension so it's well below the maximum and it wouldn't take so much effort to pull it down.  Just put up some guide rails and spring latches to latch it in the down position.  Any thoughts?
    • -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------             And.....you pay for it all.    
    • Well that sure "Trumps" anything else going around and around on in this site today!
    • Yeah you're right, my bad. Yes, the line is awful. 
    • It was a false start on the OL and another one could have been called on the 2nd attempt.  The OL is just BAD, probably the worst I've ever seen for a vikings team.  It seems like few teams put a high priority on the OL.  A good OL can make an average qb, wr, and rb look awfully good when it gives them time and opens holes.  A bad OL can also make a great qb, wr, rb look awfully bad.
    • OLE77, They did replace the valve cover when they did the STP treatment at 92,000 miles; it made no lasting difference.    delcecchi, I have the 5.3 engine.  I'm guessing I need new rings, that seems to be what everyone tells me.   Down2Earth, When I initially brought it in, Village told me they had never heard of the problem.  When I returned (I had then googled it and heard about the AFM and many, many people who have gone through this), they changed their tune and pointed the finger at GM as not letting them properly fix it.  What a joke.   I've attached a photo of the plugs I changed out last week.  This is now a monthly ritual for me.  Great, really looking forward to changing these out in my driveway this Jan.  Grrrrrr.
    • I bought 2 fans off Amazon for $18 each and there 110v. There 5"x 5" and about 4" deep. I was thinking about mounting them under the heater. Or would it be better to but them in a woodbox and mount on to?. They say there good for 69,000 hr of run time.
    • To bad we had an holding penalty that made us attempt it from the 7.
  • Our Sponsors