• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hardwater Adventures

Hello All!! Ice Fishing will soon be here we all know and I for one can't wait! Check out our HSOforum www.hardwateradventures.com for updated prices and also we are offering daily fish house rentals for 2008-2009. The summer fishing on L.O.W was simply AWESOME this year and the winter should be no different. If you have any questions Please call us or send an email--I look forward to hearing from you!

Jason

www.hardwateradventures.com

[email protected]

Nama Safety Director--I have not ordered a new rig yet but it's a possibility that I will be. I have been in contact with Mike and Tom and I sure like the new rigs(I like mine too tho)! How about you, time for a new rig yet?

Jason

Nope, I'm too attatched to ol'yeller! Too much blood sweat and tears getting it the way I wanted it! I have it set up exactly the same as the new one as far as the floor plan with the exception of the dropped floor and the new engine. Got the new style clutches ordered for it as well as putting a belly pan on it for this year.(never had one when I got it). Got to iron out a few little gremlins that I didn't get finished last fall before season and she should be good to go!

Ya, I really like the dropped floor--I cannot believe that the new engine could be better than the old but time will tell--fuel injection will be nice. I ordered new clutches this past spring but I haven't received them yet. You will like the addition of the belly pan--send me an email one day and I can share some info about that--theres a few lil mods you can make to that belly pan that in my opinion are necessary.

Jason

Hello All!! The lake is starting to freeze over so it won't be long now if the wind stays away--cross your fingers! I recently picked up one of my rental houses from Soderblooms and I can honestly say they do a heck of a job with those houses! It won't be the last one they make for me. Let's hope this cold weather sticks around for awhile so we can get things rolling. I cannot wait to get out there and set the hook! Take Care all and I look forward to seeing you this ice fishing season!

Jason

[email protected]

Jason good luck with your new house. Jay sure does do a good job with them houses especially at what he sells them for.

Im thinking about getting one but I love the portability of my Otters.

Once you run that house for a while e-mail Jay with any comments or concerns or things you would like added or changed. He likes feedback. If he dont answer ya back, he gets very busy this time of year. e-mail it to me and Ill get it up to him. Ineed to pick up a prop some day this winter. Not like Im missing it with ice on the lake.

Have a good winter up there.

Thanks Northlander! There is a few small things I will change for next time but you can never get them perfect--It seems you always wish something was different but overall I am very happy with the house. It took only four guys to lift this house onto my trailer--Unbelievably light for it's size! I put a buddy heater in there last night to see how warm it would get and it got plenty warm(within a 1/2 hour) with just that heater so with the one I am putting in there it will be perfect. I invited Jay and the boys up for some fishing so I hope they can get away for a day or two. You have a good winter too Northlander--Look me up if your in the area!

Thanks Again

Jason

Hey that would be GREAT!! I told him they were more than welcome to stay at our cabin so that is the same for you. See if you can't twist his arm a lil--It sure seemed like he wanted to get up this way for a little R&R. I sure am getting excited about this unpcoming season--Won't be long now!!

Take Care!

Jason

[email protected]

Hey Windy, you better fiquire out a way to stop this wind and get some cold weather headed this way or we really are going to have to find out if the SnoBears float!!! I left you an e-mail here at work so check it out in the morning!! Have a good Thanksgiving!! (Too bad we couldn't get out fishing)!!

I am working on it NAMA and have been for a week but it's not working at all! This weather is really testing my patience and right now, I want to get on that big pond and fish!

Lets hope that pond freezes real soon!! If I head to the lake this weekend I will give you a call and drop off those auger blades.

Think positive--I KNOW next week it's going to be colder!!

You Have a Good Thanksgiving too and Thanks!!

Jason

[email protected]

The fishing the last three weeks has been excellent! We have been traveling appr. 20 miles offshore and the numbers of fish we have caught has been unreal somedays. The snow is deep out there so the SnoBear's are getting a workout for sure! We haven't seen alot of fish over the slot limit but there has been plenty in the slot that were caught. There is alot of excellent ice fishing yet to come too.

Check out our HSOforum for some new winter pictures.

We still have some openings available in February/March.

Call for availability.

Jason

[email protected]

We have been having our best season ever--lots of fish and alot of smiles on peoples faces! There is still alot of excellent ice fishing yet to be had. We will soon be turning our focus onto those huge northerns very soon too! Book your adventure today!

Jason

[email protected]

I would like to thank everyone for a GREAT 2008-2009 season! The fishing was excellent right to the end. We ended up going out on Tuesday for one last trip. We got started late afternoon and it was game on when we arrived. We fished up until about 8:15 that evening and pulled the pin. They were still biting like crazy when we quit. What a great way to end the season!

We are planning on adding a few more options as far as day fish house rentals and possibly sleepers too for this upcoming season. We will be updating our HSOforum as soon as we have those plans in place.

A few people have asked if we are taking reservations for the upcoming 2009-2010 season and the answer is yes, we are.

Thanks Again and Have a Great Summer!!

Jason

[email protected]