• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

new cat!!!!

Ryan_V

anyone seen the new cat?? they added a model to the 700 h1 efi lineup. they made a "mud pro" has sweet tires, 14 inches of ground clearance, a stock snorkel... and a couple other items. looks pretty cool. Just got the new ATV magazine and they had a picture of one in there!! did a search on-line and saw a couple more. not sure how much msrp is going to be, but fun to look!!

I seen one this last week, it seems ok to me. Comes with 29" Highlifter Outlaw MST. To bad snorkels are illegal in Minnesota, of course I dont know if this would count as a snorkel since its stock. I got at least 14" of ground clearance on my 400 with a small lift kit and 27" tires. To me I think your going to see more and more of these types of atvs being sold like this stock. These mud atvs are like the mountain selds of the atv world. And you can use one if you live down south in LA or east TX or MS.

28" tires, I believe, and the snorkels will be legal with the wording they have, even though it won't do anyone much good here in MN. Snorkels are legal as long as they are 4 or 6 (not sure) inches or less above stock. Stock is stock if you ask me. It comes like that, so it will be legal.

Actually I saw it at Big Iron Farm Show in Fargo, ND. They had the Arctic Cat truck and they also had all the new polaris's there too at the Polaris truck. Saw the new Sportsman XP 550 has some good things and bad things about it.