• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Starting to get Ideas for the Hard Season!!!

bassNspear

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry, that weekend wont work for me,as i have plans to be in northern mnb that weekend. have had that scheduled for a while already. but hey dont let that stop everyone else from doing it. then you guys can give me all the hot spots for when i go there.

bns, i know i wanted to go there, but like i said i have had that weekend scheduled probably since may. we normally go the first weekend of dec but with my new job ihave a meeting fri nite the first fri of every month, that along with the ice being iffy the last few years we changed it. as it looks know the weekends of the 6th and 20th are open in dec. i am one that needs to plan ahead, and sometimes dtives my wife totally crazy.