• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hurricane #1

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way dude! Waters not gonna throw your kids up in a tree 2 miles away. Only brevard has that much rain, and my truck. I just went outside and there is atleast a foot of water in the bed of my truck the liner's holdin it all in.

yep. if you go to cfnews13 dot com, in the center of the storm you'll see Deland, deltona (me) is right next to it. So when it comes back we will get the lower half of the storm = more rain

I just put Titusville in the weather bug and it said .1 inch of rain today??? crazycrazycrazy

I go by Central florida weather 13, or cfnews13 dot com .1 isnt even close. It just started raining again here. you can also use weather.com and put in the zip code

yesterday they got 2.42 inches