• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Browning 12 gage pump

Pikemaster101

Question

whnat and where would be the cheapes place to get a Browning 12 gage pump with the duck blind camo? Also does anyone have this gun? How do you like it and how much did you pay for it?

Alos does benlie nova have a left hand gun. I shoot left hand and there is not many gun makers that have left hand guns that is why most of my guns are Brownings because that safty is on the top and the shells fall out the bottem

Thanks

4 answers to this question

Can't help you out with your Browning question, but I feel your pain. I shoot left-handed also. I used to shoot right-handed and taught myself to shoot left-handed because of my dominant eye, so all the guns I owned were right-handed guns.

I shoot a Benelli Super Black Eagle with right-hand ejection, but it works out great because I never see the empties being ejected. I had a gunsmith turn around the safety for me, it was quick and simple and cheap to do, and now the safety is for a left-handed gun even though the acton is right-handed.

I didn't know the gunsmith other than having a little work done there. I got the impression it was a really simple thing to do, basically take it apart to get to the safety button behind the trigger guard, turn the button around, and put it back together.

I don't know if it works for all guns, that's the only one I had it done on.