Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pikemaster101

Browning 12 gage pump

5 posts in this topic

whnat and where would be the cheapes place to get a Browning 12 gage pump with the duck blind camo? Also does anyone have this gun? How do you like it and how much did you pay for it?

Alos does benlie nova have a left hand gun. I shoot left hand and there is not many gun makers that have left hand guns that is why most of my guns are Brownings because that safty is on the top and the shells fall out the bottem

Thanks

Can't help you out with your Browning question, but I feel your pain. I shoot left-handed also. I used to shoot right-handed and taught myself to shoot left-handed because of my dominant eye, so all the guns I owned were right-handed guns.

I shoot a Benelli Super Black Eagle with right-hand ejection, but it works out great because I never see the empties being ejected. I had a gunsmith turn around the safety for me, it was quick and simple and cheap to do, and now the safety is for a left-handed gun even though the acton is right-handed.

That is so sweat to know that you can have that done! Do you think any gun smith would do that or did that guy just do it because he knew you?

So now i could get a right handed gun and just get that done to it

I didn't know the gunsmith other than having a little work done there. I got the impression it was a really simple thing to do, basically take it apart to get to the safety button behind the trigger guard, turn the button around, and put it back together.

I don't know if it works for all guns, that's the only one I had it done on.

my bro shoots a nelli and he is lefty he does not buy lefty guns and he has no problems with blow by. he is using a super nova now and loves it