Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
DeeDee

I must confess

That I have been just a LITTLE cranky madmad well I have been beyond B#$%^y blush these past 3-4 months due mostly to my job that I LOVED for 4 years and not so much now. Well my husband (God love him for puttin up with me whistle)has "suggested" I quit. Well so be it for me to argue (yea right) So I took his suggestion and gave my notice for 8/28/08. I got quite ILL sick when I told them and am horrified at the thought of not working, BUT I never get to see my children cry or him (from working overnight) so that alone makes it better. I'am seriously considering photography. My daughter is in college for cosmatology and wants to work with me doing glamour shots and she also does some pretty REALLY scary stuff with makeup.(I'll try to post some of her work) So PLEASE wish me luck I have a couple months to figure out if I can do this or go back to work elsewhere.

Here is my sweet wonderful yet questionable daughter and her friends. She used both makeup and photoshop. The first 3 are of her. They look creepy but all are good kids that are starting college this fall. Her short term goal is to be a make up artist for Universal Studios, and her dream is to do movie makeup

m_e540a60751ea3ef6d02f4c79247d33c6.jpg

m_30a196af2ea7f6299db386b5b59210a1.jpg

m_8ca1952022fd9a933234bdd18ff1e9bc.jpg

m_203e7eda0f0331f694a7d928d6039029.jpg

m_3abf2c99f38307ec13039367da2013b7.jpg

m_7c6b3c16a2164396578e619afec4272f.jpg

m_493b3635c46ca65e58d936f827807542.jpg

Wow DeeDee! Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you! My last day of my current job is done on that day too!!! Change is sooo stressful isn't it? My husband has been supportive of my decisions as well. I couldn't do this without him!!

Good luck at photography DeeDee! You know we only have one life to live. We gotta change things if we aren't happy. My ex taught me that one. winkgrin

These pics are just crazy!! VERY ARTISTIC THOUGH! I really enjoy the stitched up one and the monster looking guy 2nd from the bottom. I'm sure she has to have all sorts of different things in her portfolio and I suppose some are assignments from her instructor too? Good for both of you gals!! laughlaugh

I have no idea how long it took. I didnt even know she was doing it until I seen the pictures on my computer.

One guy did go out with it on but he's not posted.

The pointed ears, nose and chin was the photoshop

lisa - my sister has been after me to try this and my whole family has been after me to quit my job. Acording to my sister, she says if you cut your hair or get your nails done. Things will change for the better. (she's a very positive person) So I think after my last day I will cut cry my hair, change the color, get my nails even toe nails done, buy a new outfit and if she's right I should win the lottery! laughlaugh

DeeDee, your daughter is very talented! My favorite is the stitched one...Very detailed and precise...Amazing! :-)

My sister is fantastic! Both of them but the oldest is pretty much one of a kind. Used to get the nails done all the time for the last job. I had alot of people looking at my hands. Never had my toe nails done but hear its the greatest thing because they put you in a masaging chair and they massage your feet and calves (make sure you shave) and make your toes looks really pretty for sandals. (dont usually let people see my feet)

My hair is brown I dont know what color to change it to. It is just past the mid back area. Its was to my bottom but I went for a "trim" and it ended up being a 6 inch trim. I've not had short hair since the first grade when my "mommy" traumatised me with a boy cut. I think thats why all my life since then I have had long hair.

My mom got my hair chopped when I was 4 and I really did look like a bubble eyed little boy! We have similiar stories. I have 3 sisters and each one is absolutely different from the next. I love my sisters. They are good women. I just wished they'd fish more. wink Let us know what color you pick. I just keep going blonder and blonder. smile

I was considering a much lighter maybe golden brown, to "hide" the other color.

My hair is also CURLY! I'm afraid to get it cut. I dont want to look like Shirly Temple.

hmmmm maybe I should just change the color and not cut it.

I hear ya on the curls. I keep mine longer because I hate them!! The humidity must just suck for you. Just get a trim for now and get a new color! I love getting my hair cut. I get mine trimmed every 8 weeks because I love my stylist. I think she's just great.

Ya know that Garnier commercial where she tries to pin it down but as soon as the door opens she looks like a french poodle?

Thats what I look like

You could fly her down. I bet she'd love it! I wouldn't want to pay your bill though! blusheeksmile

Hey if I have to fly her down here she should give m a freebee

That's very true!! grin Maybe you should come and live in Duluth! It would be alot easier! smile

AND then you could fish with the girls everytime there's a GTG! And maybe Cuz'n Punchy would take us BOTH fishing!

I would love to and I'm sure he would! I could have gone out on Superior with him but my phone crapped out on me and I didnt get his call.

curls....now let me tell you about curls....lol. Lisa knows my plight. The hat works good for holding them down though. I think we should invite a cosmetology fisher girl to our gathering.

Quote:
I would love to and I'm sure he would! I could have gone out on Superior with him but my phone crapped out on me and I didnt get his call.
Oh man that's too bad!! I know he'd take us out too!

teresa, you have some crazy awesome hair! You have the neatest color too. Cosmetology fishergirl? DeeDee's daughter? Great idea! smile

We could both have our nails painted....oh that's right you won;t be there (sorry....I forgot). I'm so excited to go. I hope we can find some crappies to keep me entertained. Ya nooo...I miyt jist haf ta brake da joookes owt.

We could both have our nails painted....oh that's right you won;t be there (sorry....I forgot). I'm so excited to go. I hope we can find some crappies to keep me entertained. Ya nooo...I miyt jist haf ta brake da joookes owt.

what the heck are "jookies"