• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Good shore fishing spots near/along Interstate 90?

I'll be traveling through New York on I 90 the next few weeks and would like to wet a line from shore from time to time. Does anyone have suggestions for lakes and or streams I should try? I will be camping near Seneca Falls at least one day but will be driving the whole length from MA to PA and have heard great things about the fishing in this part of the country. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

90 is a bit north of me and im not familar with any access. I know your a quick skip from a ton of diff water along the way. I'll check into the western part of rt 90 with someone and maybe one of our CNY guys can come up with some ideas. One things for sure, everyone is laying low as its not the best time of the year for angling opportunities...

90 parallels the barge canal and any of the locks should present an opportunity to fish from shore. Can not ascertain any luck but if the lure isn't in the water you can't catch any fish! How far off 90 are you willing to go?