Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bassbuster1

Grouse hunting , walleye fishing and golf

8 posts in this topic

Hunt grouse in the morning and fish walleye's in the afternoon.Both, on your minnesota sportsman license.The fall walleye bite on Rainy lake or river is fantastic. The area around International Falls has thousands of acres of public land .We also have a great public golf course, The Falls Motel is running fall specials, so call now to book your HUNTING/FISHING/GOLF TRIP. The Falls Motel is with in walking distance of fine dining establishments and nightclubs .Bring your own bbq grill if you wish, we have an area with picinic tables just for that purpose.

So come an enjoy the fabulous fishing,and great hunting!

Bassbuster 1

The weather has been nice and cool almost fall like, so escape the heat come on up and enjoy a wonderful fall trip, fishing,hunting,golf,berry picking,leaf look'n,animal watching or just relaxing.The Falls Motel is your base camp for your Fall adventure. 1-800-328-8435

Bassbuster 1

Hey all, take it from me, you can catch not only some great fish in Ifalls, but you can also catch a great nights sleep. We made our annual trek to Ifalls this year and decided to stay at the Falls Motel and we had a blast sitting outside, catching up on old stories, with no hassles, and nice accomodations. We had a few questions and they were able to steer us where we needed in town to get what we needed. We enjoyed it so much, I already booked our rooms for next year. Don't think I am just speaking of a couple guys either, The Falls Motel housed ALL 17 of us very well!!!!!!!! Give em a call your next time through Ifalls or make a trip and have the piece of mind to know you have a place to stay that is FM friendly.

No worries.Just come on up and fish,hunt,relax,dine,party,what ever you want to do.There are no boundries here.Bring your wife let her go shopping,we have some unique out of the way shops that are really nice.Make it a full mini vacation that everybody enjoy's.

Hi muc33 been doing any fishing?The eye's have really been going well on Rainy .

Bassbuster 1

I've spent a little time at the Falls Motel as well.

Great place and Kelly takes pretty good care of you as well as sharing some pretty good local tips!!!

Thanks guy's,I was out checking bear baits,and saw alot of grouse,the population looks really good in our area.The best time of the year for sportsman is here.

CALL NOW , gas prices are down,get that last trip booked now.

Bassbuster 1

Just come on up and start your adventure.Bring your atv's there are miles and miles of logging roads full of grouse and deer.

We want to invite you up for a no hassle vacation.

Bassbuster1

I'm looking forward to making it up Kelly if I can fit it into the weekends or maybe weekdays left open this fall.