• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

shell catcher

Looking for some input on a location to get a shell catcher for a benelli montefeltro. I have been shooting some trap and the shells are hitting the shooter next to me. Is there any off brands or do I have to go straight to benelli?

Thanks for any help.

swabby

T&S industries makes one. But they have to modify your bolt handle, you actually have to send it in to them, bummer. Birchwood casey makes one that I have seen used on the range. Its metal and is a universal fit. Only downside is the double sided sticky tape that it uses. I don't know how it will effect the finish on the gun. Those are the only two that I could find. Good luck.

A buddy of mine just used to put a rubber band infront of the handle on the receiver and it worked to keep his hulls from hitting the ground. It would catch the front edge of the hull and keep it from kicking out of the gun

Picks, I have seen this used before. It does work until the rubber band breaks. I'm not sure if it would work on all guns. If the bold is tight to the reciever, I think the montefeltro is pretty tight, but might be worth a shot. Also, use a pretty heavy rubber band, like the kind you find around brocolli at the supermarket. Problem is, then you usually have to eat the brocolli.