• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

NW Angle Muskie Report?

dblock

Has anybody been up there recently? I was up there over the fourth and it was slow. Fished the Tug Channel, Windigo, and the Big narrows, and only boated one fish. It should be picking up real soon, as they said everything is 3 weeks behind up there. Any info would be great.

I have been talking with Dick Pearson, Doug Johnson, and Frank Walsh daily (due to Operation Muskie) and the reports are getting better and better everyday. Many fish being seen and lots being caught. Doug got a 52 on Friday and Pearson got a 51.5 on Wed. Plus lots of Franks guests are bringing in quality fish.

I just got back from the meso waters of LOW. Fishing was good, but we had pretty tough luck in our boat. We muskie fished about six or seven hours each day and saw 43 fish in four days. Had hooks in 12 fish and boated three! blushmad

In the area I was in, the water was clean and the cabbage looked great!