• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fishing on Lake Elmo

Can anyone help I am tring to catch the big one (muskie) on Lake Elmo. It was like the dead sea out there, we couldn't even pull up a northern. Any advice ??? Or another Lake in The east metro we should try ???

Lake Jane has some northerns in it, I am not sure about the size, about the only Muskie lake over that way would be White Bear Lake....like Tami said, there are Muskie and Northern sites and try the Metro area lakes, because there are lots of lake questions answered there.

For info about Elmo or any other Muskie info, especially on the east end of town, stop in at Blue Ribbon Bait in Oakdale/Maplewood on Century Ave at Stillwater Rd (about 1 mile north of I-94 on Century). They specialize in Muskie fishing and the owner, Josh, caught the Minnesota State Record Tiger Muskie out of Lake Elmo. Like any good bait shop, they dispense helpful information as well as bait and tackle.

For info about Elmo or any other Muskie info, especially on the east end of town, stop in at Blue Ribbon Bait in Oakdale/Maplewood on Century Ave at Stillwater Rd (about 1 mile north of I-94 on Century). They specialize in Muskie fishing and the owner, Josh, caught the Minnesota State Record Tiger Muskie out of Lake Elmo. Like any good bait shop, they dispense helpful information as well as bait and tackle.

Right on, I put that in another post that had this same question. White Bear and Bald Eagle are good options for pike and muskie as well.