• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

X-tackleman. Busy this weekend?

I too have been absent for awhile. Haven't had the camera out in weeks. Got that insulative foam sprayed on our foundation.Planted over 200 trees and some Nankang cherry and gray dogwood bushes. Sat. we poured a new 14'x40' patio and another pad under the hydrant by the barn. Just got done powerwashing the barn so I can paint it tomorrow or weds. Still have to steel part of the barn roof,move 20 ton of rock around the patio,install vinyl siding on 1 building,hopefully that will round out my 1st week of vacation!

I can't wait to get back to my regular job so I can get some rest! shocked

I'm still concerned about our friend Marc with the 400 2.8

Hope he's ok.

People come. People go.

But geez, I hope Marc didn't sink into the quicksand at a local wetland weighed down by that 400 f2.8!

MM, looks like you need a very definite break. Summer is supposed to mean relaxation, not vexation! gringrin

What, What is Summer and relaxation. I have been coming and going more in the last few weeks than I have all year. By the end of 4th of July I will have been to all areas of 2 states since April One.

Duluth, to the NE, Lac QUi Parle to the SW, MInneapolis to the SE, Drayton in the NW. As for North Dakota, Williston, Medora, Cavalier, langdon, Glenfield, Carrington, Lakota, Devils Lake, Hankinson, all for work in the last 3 months. I do have some niftey photos to show for it.

heck I am even going to Brainerd on Wensday for work.

I was wondering about Mountain Dew myself as I was posting the Golden Eagle Pics, I was thinking about those great Baldie Shots he had been sharing.