• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Soft evening lighting in a garden...

As I was driving by this location the other evening, I couldn't help notice how the evening sun was streaming through the alder's, among other tree's. When I crept into the undergrowth the ground was carpeted with these little plants. Dark green in color, the low lying sun refecting off them actually gives them a silvery appearence.

I'm not sure what they are, but they, along with the rest of the foilage and sun, made for some interesting photo opps.

282_8239-1.jpg

282_8242-1.jpg

282_8241-1-2.jpg

Thank you kindly! If the truth be known, it's all about lighting isn't it!

Here's one I took on the way into the office this morning. My intended subject was the webb. The flowers in the forground are blurred for that reason. I would have liked sharper images on the spider webb but the there was a slight breeze and it was constantly moving the webb

around.

282_8285-1.jpg