• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lund prices and info

Griggs

I'm just wondering what an '06 with little use should go for. This seems over priced for an '06 but maybe with all the options?

Apparently my link got edited out by an admin, but it was for $25k with a bunch of options... T.T

Thanks, I'm looking more in the sub 20k range which is why I was looking at that '06 1700, just not for that price.

Does anybody know anything about the '04 and '05 17' Lund Pike? I know the '05 has the center rod storage and the '04 doesn't, but I'm not sure about any other specs.

I have a 17 mr pike with a 90 2 stroke yammi. I bought it new as a carry over in '04 for $13125. I had to go all the way up to Bemidji to get it-but the deals are out there. I love the boat. The '05 with the center rod storage would be nice but i have no complaints.

In 05 I got an 04 pike new, just the boat was about 6600. the 05 had the denter storage and a recesed part for the throttle lever.I hit the trim button a lot with my leg on my 04. Now I know why the recesed it. I could have got an 05 for about 2200 more. I figured that was a lot of money for a rod locker though. Now I'd pay the 2200 for the center rod storage and the Smart track.