• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lupines and Columbines! (pics0

Very nice, Mr. Redhorse. Neither of these were flowering yesterday around Ely, though the lupines had some very small bud spikes forming.

Interesting how the wildflowers around your neck of the woods always seem a week or two ahead of the same species up here. I've been noticing that for as long as you and I have been posting on these forums.

Must be just enough climate difference between the reaches of the western Range and the boreal forest environment up here.

Thanks Steve!...I did notice the difference also in the blossoming of the flowers from this area to your area....I'd say close too a good week plus difference!...I see you have a pink lady slipper close to blooming...I checked a patch near by yesterday and "yours" are further along!...go figure!....I will be ready though when they "pop" grin...I also got a few imges of the "pale corydalis" when I was up to the "Voyageurs" this past week....great "northern" flower...