Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Crow Hunter

eureka copper canyon tent opinions please

3 posts in this topic

If anyone has used the eureka copper canyon tent, I would appreciate your comments, especially regarding wind resistance. I want a family tent, but want to make sure it can handle some wind. I am looking at the 10x16 foot one sold by Cabela's. I am aware that the tent comes with inadequate stakes, but that is no big deal. Thanks in advance.

I bought the Eureka Titan tent this spring. First time out had lots of rain and wind. The tent worked great. I would recommend you look at this model.

I found a great deal on my new family sized tent. (more like a car camping tent large enough for a queen sized air mattress and I can stand up in) Surf the web and you can find free shipping and huge discounts. I have found the major retail stores are priced fairly high.

I ended up with Kelty Green River 6. Only complaint is that in high winds it starts to lay down a bit, which is common with dome style tents. This was when the winds were gusting 45-50. Otherwise its a great tent.