• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

eureka copper canyon tent opinions please

Crow Hunter

If anyone has used the eureka copper canyon tent, I would appreciate your comments, especially regarding wind resistance. I want a family tent, but want to make sure it can handle some wind. I am looking at the 10x16 foot one sold by Cabela's. I am aware that the tent comes with inadequate stakes, but that is no big deal. Thanks in advance.

I found a great deal on my new family sized tent. (more like a car camping tent large enough for a queen sized air mattress and I can stand up in) Surf the web and you can find free shipping and huge discounts. I have found the major retail stores are priced fairly high.

I ended up with Kelty Green River 6. Only complaint is that in high winds it starts to lay down a bit, which is common with dome style tents. This was when the winds were gusting 45-50. Otherwise its a great tent.