• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I'm participating in the MS150 ride this year for the first time. Is anyone else gonna be there?

I been trying to find new ways to be active and the charity kick has been strong this year. Some friends from my fire dept are on a team so I'm riding with them.

I can't post a link, but if anyone would be interested in sponsoring my by donating to the MS society I would appreciate it. My email is [email protected]

I can send you the online link to donate to me.

I hope to see an FM'r or two on the way.

Powerstroke,

Thanks for riding! My 17 year old daughter and my mother-in-law both have MS, so we really appreciate everyone who takes part in events like these. Could you post your team name so we could donate on the Minnesota MS Society HSOforum?

Our place was a stop on the TRAM when it went through southern Minnesota many years ago when my in-laws were still living here on the home place. It is a cool thing to watch.

Thanks again for riding!

Carolyn

Thank you so much fishing tech and Carolyn for your support. I'm sorry to hear about your daughter and your Mother-in-law. My best friend's mom has MS and I know a couple other people that do too and its a very tough condition. I hope they are feeling well.

I did a nice 20 mile ride yesterday and I'm planning a 40+ mile ride for friday evening or saturday morning.

You can find me by name or by our team. My name is Andrew Hamilton and our team name is I-C Butts for the Larkin MS150 ride June 6-8.