• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Today has been very sweet!!!

Yepper... after 3 months of long waiting (Which was worthwhile anyways) I finally got my two Pro Edge 8'6 Edge Series rods home!!!

Only if I was Wolverine and my hand healed up quickly... June 7th couldnt come any quicker... I'll be sure to post up one or two pics of the rod when I get the reels on... gonna be sweet!!! Only need to decide which lure to throw out first...

MANY thanks goes to Keith of Pro Edge... Those two rods definitely would be my mainstay rods for 2008...

Reb,

Those rods are soooo nice, congrats! Money well spent, like a wand in hand.....really it's hard to describe how light and powerful they are. They will kick muskie bu "double TT".......

I'm leaning on KT to get a bass rod done for me by this weekend! Can't wait!

Oh yeah Chris... they're very much more lighter than the rods I used last year...

I did bring along two Strike Reaction Rods along so Keith could change the tips (but naturally he forgot the kit... shows how BUSY he is... grin ) and I compared both SR rods to one Edge rod and its very much noticeably lighter...

Hope you dont mean "breaking his hand" mafia-style when you're referring to "Leaning on KT" grin He did mention that hes still 3 months behind... and from what I can remember... that would mean he would be unable to fish as he'd have no rods... He said he wouldnt build his own rods til hes caught up on fishing... and god knows some of us would love it if we could go fishing with him this year...

I've got a 8'6" Dback medium supposed to be ready next week, too! I was hoping for the GLoomis but they couldn't get the blanks in time to be finished by my arrival.

I'll be picking up a couple Taloras, too wink

I've got a 8'6" Dback medium supposed to be ready next week, too! I was hoping for the GLoomis but they couldn't get the blanks in time to be finished by my arrival.

I'll be picking up a couple Taloras, too wink

Strike that. I was just informed that it is done and that I got the last Loomis blank they had. Woohoo!!

Yep, Keith makes some some of the best rods ive ever used. I got 2 of his DB Musky rods and 3 spinning rods. Also got 2 edge Musky rods and 3 spinning rods and love them all.

Cant go wrong with any of the rods Keith makes.

Duck

I mated both rods with Abu Garica 7000s today and it sure FEELS sweet... cant wait to go fishing with them!!! I know I need to get pics taken... I'll do that tomorrow... been so busy today...

Here are the pics... Enjoy, Envy me, drool, or whatsoever suits you grin

2 8'6 KT Pro Edge Edge Series mated with 2 Abu Garcia 7000iC3's... beautiful sight to behold... one on left is spooled with #80 Cortland Bronzeback, right is spooled with #80 Tufline XP...

ER001.jpg

Closer view of the reels and the handles... sweet!!!ER002.jpg

Pro Edge's Syncork handle vs Strike Reaction handle... see the difference???ER003.jpg

Thanks guys.

I will have another couple weeks of building with my boat in the shop. Been a crazy year. Make sure you order in the fall for next year if you are interested.

I do have some new bass sticks that I need to put on the water for some R and D.