• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lund dealer

Dusty

Question

Looking to buy a new Lund. Can anyonone recommend a good dealer within two hours of the metro? Iam interested in good service as well as price.
Thanks for any advice,
Dan

9 answers to this question

Dan,

I was very happy with Crystal-Pierz in Shakopee. Very good dealer and GREAT after sale service even on different boat (this counts almost twice as much as a great sale).

Val

Guys, thanks for the replies. Iam heading up to Nelson marine in the next day or so.
Also, anyone have any experience with the Merc 125 2 stroke? Crystal marine seems to be pushing them.

All I can say is get a 4 Stroke. You will be happy in the long run! I am not a big fan of Mercury, but I would still get a 4 Stroke if I bought this year.ScottS

The Merc 75,90, and 115 still have Yamaha power head in them. The 30 thru 60 hp now have Merc power heads and are fuel injected.Dusty if you ahve anymore Q's give me a call @ 651-429-4388 (Greg) Even if you don't buy from Nelson I'd like you to be able to make an informed decision!! Your motor decision will have to take into account the rig you are trying to power and how you plan to use it. You can also e-mail me at [email protected]. Good luck with your decision!!