• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Current restrictions???

Just got off the phone with Rainy River Customs. Good question, Granny. I thought it was worth getting a good answer for you. In fact, I've made a little "Sticky" note on the Canada Forum so it will always be there. It will read the same as below:

Beef IS allowed (less than 10 lbs)

No potatoes. (Canned OK)

No dog food. No pet food. (I'm sure there are going to be exceptions to this one, but they said to make things a whole lot easier, "no pet food"...it's in regards to beef content.

Thanks Hemlock! Good idea to keep it at the top. This question comes up almost as much as "do I need an extension" in the URL forum grin.gif . We are heading up to Crow for some Lakers May 6th - 8th. Pet food is not a problem. Can you bring potatoes if they are frozen, like hash browns. I thought that was the deal last year.

Later,

Granny