Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
legendelite

Looking for a Veterinarian in SW Metro

6 posts in this topic

I would highly recommend Bush Lake Pet Hospital in West Bloomington right by Dred Scot Fields. I have had great treatment there for my lab and so has my brother and a couple of co-workers.

Dr. Drager is very straight forward and does not like to run up your bill on unnecessary expenses. I have had trouble with this in a couple of other clinics.

I hope that this helps.

I'll give a thumbs up for The Gentle Doctor veterinarian clinic in Savage. Dr. Aldredge is top notch in kindness and care. She has been quite helpful with the ailments that have happened to my animals, while keeping the bill to a minumum. I've been using her clinic for the last 9 yrs.

We use Inver Grove Heights Animal Hopital. We feel it's worth the drive from St. Louis Park. Sure there's quite a few excellent vets here in the metro but we had a heck of a time finding one until reccommended to IGH.

I would also second Dr Ernie(Drager) at Bush Lake pet hospital in Bloomington. Great vet, great guy and a straight shooter. grin.gif