• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Looking for a Veterinarian in SW Metro

legendelite

Question

5 answers to this question

I would highly recommend Bush Lake Pet Hospital in West Bloomington right by Dred Scot Fields. I have had great treatment there for my lab and so has my brother and a couple of co-workers.

Dr. Drager is very straight forward and does not like to run up your bill on unnecessary expenses. I have had trouble with this in a couple of other clinics.

I hope that this helps.

I'll give a thumbs up for The Gentle Doctor veterinarian clinic in Savage. Dr. Aldredge is top notch in kindness and care. She has been quite helpful with the ailments that have happened to my animals, while keeping the bill to a minumum. I've been using her clinic for the last 9 yrs.

We use Inver Grove Heights Animal Hopital. We feel it's worth the drive from St. Louis Park. Sure there's quite a few excellent vets here in the metro but we had a heck of a time finding one until reccommended to IGH.