Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
big_fish_guy

sunflower heater

5 posts in this topic

I have the single burner heater, you know the kind that goes right on the lp tank. There is a little, thin copper line that is on the heater, not sure what it's for. Anyway, when I was putting my stuff up in storage, I noticed mine was crimped and cracked. So I am guessing it would leak and not work. Is this something that I can replace, or get a part for?
Do you know what I am talking about?

This is the thermal coupler. This keeps your gas line open once it warms up. If it fails you would have to hold the button in all the time just to keep it going. I've had to duct tape the button down on mine in a jam. 12$ should get you the part.

should any place that sells these heaters have replacement parts then? Are they a seasonal thing too, think I'd be able to get the part still? or should I go through manufacturer. I don't remember who makes them, is it coleman?

They have them just about anywhere Fleet Farm, most bait shops I think Walmart has them also I think there are a few diffrent lengths so take a look and get one long enough Scott