• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Sioux Narrows LOTW

Greetings to all Canadians! I've got a cottage in Regina Bay and was wondering what the ice fishing is like up in that neck of the woods. I spend most of my summer time fishing the Yellow Girl and Chisolm Bay area. Thanks to all that reply!!!

Gooser

Gooser, I have a cabin in Whitefish Bay. Small world. Ice fishing is excellent up in that neck of the woods. Lakers after Jan. 1, walleye right now-->all winter, as well as crappies. Even if the fishing is "off" up there, what better place to spend some time cruizin around on the sleds or just enjoying the fresh air!

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

I agree Hemlock.

Fact is, a lot of Canada has very special attractions to offer outdoors people.

I'll bet a few of you Canadiens can think of a few, eh???

will be up that way jan. 25th, we stay at andy lake resort. we do very well on the lakers, mostly on dryberry and waunage lakes. we make it out to LOTW inbetween soiux norrows and kenora, and do very good. I also have to agree, if the fishings not the best, its just great to be there.

just got back tonight from souix narrows and my arms are sore from pulling lakers in on whitfish bay area this is the first time i have fished lakers and the fight is unbeliveable

WEIRD!! I know a bunch of people that have cabins in and around white-fish bay. Have any of you guys ever heard of "The Blue Heron" in Kenora? I know the guy that bought it. I think he might have payed for it cash w/ inhereted money :P

Fishanytime,

I had good fishing in that area all year. Walleye fishing that is. That's mostly what I fish for. If you like catching plenty of walleyes that area is a good place to start. I've never caught one over 5 lbs out there but I do have some ideas that I'd like to try for some real hawg eye's.

Gooser