• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

cabelas

leechlake

Question

Best service there is. I just place an order and they have the best service (unless you buy from fishingminnesota) first ring answer, a real person, helpful man it impresses me everytime. Way better than going to a retail store and getting no service or a bunch of bullstuff from an overeager non outdoorsman. I don't have any point to give a company a thumbs up, lord knows I have enough negative responses.

2 answers to this question

I have to agree. Got a GPS online from them 10 months ago. Had a year warranty everyone said I would have to send it in and wait till they fixed it or replaced it. Called up Cabelas and they said bring it back. Also since the thing was on sale now they gave me 100 bucks back!!!!! Keep in mind this was getting close to a year later.

I didnt expect to get treated that well. Seem like nowadays most places dont have very good service. Each year i add a few businesses to the "will never go to again" list. Cabelas will get more of my business to be sure. I bought a finder there because of this. Its nice to know if it takes a dive it will be replaced quick and painless.

I have to agree. I recently purchased a GPS and noticed that it went on sale two weeks later. I went to their chat room area and asked if they had a price guaranty . they promptly issued me a gift certificate for the difference. You can't beat that.