• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

DARN YOU!!!

lookincalifornia

It would have been nice to stay, BUT!! A good friend of the Mrs. was having a 60th birthday party, and i was informed " we will go!!" grin Maybe this year i can talk her into going again. Did get her to ride in the big Triton! She thought it was nice till he opend it up and made a hard turn!! laugh

It would have been nice to stay, BUT!! A good friend of the Mrs. was having a 60th birthday party, and i was informed " we will go!!" grin Maybe this year i can talk her into going again. Did get her to ride in the big Triton! She thought it was nice till he opend it up and made a hard turn!! laugh

Thats awesome!! laugh

I was lucky and got to marshal in La Crosse for 3 days last year. It was an awesome experience, just don't stay out too late on 3rd street...or be prepared for realllllly long days. Anyway, a buddy got put on the waiting list, around 40th or so, and didn't get the call.

Also, at the pre-tourney meeting, they had to run through like 25 of 50 marshalls to get 8 to commit for the 4th day. So, if you are guaranteed 3 days, a decent chance to get day 4.