• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

vexilar battery

slick2526

Question

2 answers to this question

On a fresh battery, I can get 2 days fishing before it [PoorWordUsage]s out.

The colder the battery, the less efficient the chemical reaction that produces electricity, so the shorter the life on the charge. I built my own holder out of wood so the unit and battery sit a couple inches off the cooooold ice.

I know when mine is charged in two ways: I've got the SLT, which has a series of lights on the unit marking how full the charge is, and my plug-in charger from Vexilar has a little red light that's off while it's charging but goes on when it's fully charged.

I don't know any formula for how long to charge a battery based on how long you've used it.

The charger that came with my vex battery has red light that comes on when it is fully charged. They say that you should charge it everytime you use it for best battery life. Not sure if I believe that but am going to try it with this new battery. I agree that you should be able to get about 2 days of fishing with a good battery that is fully charged