• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Rocky Blizzard Stalker or Sorel Conquest

rmh2o

Question

Looking to buy a pair of boots and has any body had a pair of these.I have a pair of micky boots but looking for something lighter.I am looking to use them for ice fishing and hunting.Any suggestions?

6 answers to this question

Just bought blizzard stalkers two weeks ago and used them the last two weekends now. I abosulty love them. Easy to walk in and even run in as needed to do to take care of #2. Also, very very warm. Good tip is to also invest in those rocky socks and only where one pair of those and stay away from waring cotton socks with them.

Joneshat11

I have the LaCrosse Ice Kings and I love them, I use them for the early ice and sitting on my deer stand. Very warm, but bulky, not made for long distance walking. I used to get cold feet in my Sorrels, but not any more!

I was going to buy a pair of the Blizzard Stalkers at Gander also but bought a pair of Snow Trackers by Irish Setter at the Ice Fishing Show. $50 with a pair of knee high socks. With 1000gr of Thinsulate these boots are warm! Not too hot, not too cold! Traction yesterday on the ice with a light coating of snow was better than my old Sorel's.

[This message has been edited by PairOfChoppers (edited 12-09-2002).]

I got a pair of snow stalker extremes. Rocky makes an excellent boot. The snow stalkers extremes are great, I'm not so what the difference is other than mine have 1200 grams. They really do everything they say they do. Never got cold feet, even just sitting for hours after a 2 mile walk.