• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Are ya ready?

I went out Sunday. My buddy has been busy so he hasn't been able to get out and check stands out with me. I have a few new spots and micro plots. We saw 8 deer 4 bucks biggest was a 4x4. Put out my trail camera and hung one stand while hanging it we had 4 does walk by us. Pretty good for 1-5 pm in the afternoon. Now I'm really ready for bow season.

I'm getting pretty pumped myself. My buddy and I are heading up to the deer shack to put up stands and do some river fishing. I was up last week with the wife so I'll be able to check my game cams this week. I'm getting the itch. I've been shooting the bow a little more seriously in the last month.

I'll be heading out to set baits next weekend....gotta barrel full of honey, a freezer full of doughnuts and a hundred gallons of grease! Been doing some scouting over the past few days and I think I've located a pretty good size boar...